Scribblenauts: Remix is a sandbox puzzle game for iOS and Android. You play as Maxwell, who can write in his notebook and create just about anything. Need to get over a wall? Maybe you use a ladder, or a trampoline, or a jetpack, or a flying rainbow colored dinosaur! The possibilities are (nearly) endless.
- “Editors’ Choice Award” – IGN.com
- “A work of utter genius.” – Touch Arcade
- “A brilliant game.” – Wired.com
- “Fits splendidly into the iOS catalog.” – The Daily
- “4/4 Stars. A highly recommended puzzle game for all ages.” – USA Today
- Learned proprietary level editor and visual scripting language within a few days, in order to meet tight deadline
- Developed first-drafts for several completely new levels, within a 4 week period , from paper designs
- Created 45 pages and 12,377 words of documentation and tutorials for the level editor and build process during my final week, as there was no documentation beforehand
- Delivered final versions of all levels, 1 week after receiving feedback from 5th Cell and QA from Warner Bros.
- Organized scripts in an easy to understand way, to make it easier for future developers to learn from and/or fix bugs